Location: S.R.Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana


Yes. The process of reconverting demat shares to physical shares is called re-materialization. If one wishes to get back his securities in the physical form, one has to fill in the RRF (Remat Request Form) and request his Depository Participant (DP) for re-materialization of the balances in his securities account.